Garnier USA – Skincare, Hair Styling & Color
- Led and grew Garnier account from one-off $25,000 project to $1.5 million+ of ongoing business.
- Launched 17 products across hair and skincare categories in 16 months.
- Delivered ~150 assets per month… video, gif, still, editorial, etc.
- Developed and implemented new tone guide for social media content.
- Devised content strategy and creative executions to harmonize 5 disparate product lines, while differentiating assets in style and application.
- Translated messaging from Paris Global into viable strategies for US market.
- Creative strategy later adopted by Paris Global and pushed as brand standard.
Media: packaging, point-of-purchase, broadcast, long & short format video, stop-motion, gif, cinemagraph, editorial, campaign, and evergreen content
- In 3 weeks, tasked with 360 campaign for new sheet mask collection to replace AOR assets that were off-brand and off strategy.
- Creative strategy, art direction, and delivery of 20 video assets (:15, :30, :60, gif) plus editorial content.
- Assets were tasked with multiple goals:
- EDUCATION – showing how to use products
- BEFORE & AFTER – had to capture glow and dewiness from product usage
- MULTI-PRODUCT – for ecom, tasked with incorporating multiple skus for cross-sell
- ENGAGEMENT – social-first point of view, to increase following and interaction
- :15 Spot aired as broadcast on Hulu and ABC Digital
- Created unique stop-motion treatment to maximize media spend. Assets are most successful media on channel with 300% higher views/engagement vs standard content.
- Launched natural skincare line to market with stand out ingredient-focused strategy, differentiating from existing sister brands to position as a millennial “must have.”
Differentiated model casting, color palette, lighting design, and media formats to create a unique brand world for the new line.
Created a variety of media suites for paid/organic social, merchant partner e-commerce usage, and digital/broadcast.
Men’s Wearhouse / Tailored Brands
Men’s Wearhouse was in need of a visual rebrand — although North America’s largest menswear retailer, the brand suffers from low brand perception.
Delivered 16 monthly content calendars with 100+ assets for American and Canadian markets, across 8 social channels. Assisted with sister brands Joseph Abboud and Jos. A. Banks.
Responsibilities: strategy, creative concept, casting, photography, art direction, styling
- Developed and implemented a new tone guide for social media content.
- Re-evaluated merchandise featured to showcase product quality and diversity.
- Elevated product styling to compete with mass-high end competitors.
- Shifted negative social feedback towards positive discourse by transforming social accounts into source of style inspiration and product knowledge.
- Trained in-house photographers in best practices to raise production standards.
Media: stop-motion, gif, cinemagraph, editorial, campaign, and evergreen content
Founder and Creative Director of 100% natural perfume line, as featured in Vogue Paris, the London Financial Times “How To Spend It,” Shape Magazine, and more.
- Product formulation, both direct and overseeing third party teams.
- Packaging design and vendor sourcing.
- Sales development and retailer outreach.
- Influencer and Press outreach and product placement.
- Photography, styling, and editing.
- E-commerce site development.
- Negotiating third party fulfillment, and global logistics.
Tata Harper Skincare
Today’s leading natural skincare line and a pioneer in the luxury skincare industry, I worked with the brand when it was a startup struggling to translate product knowledge and brand ethos into beautiful, engaging media content.
Videography, Motion Graphics, Scriptwriting
- Streamlined brand messaging for spa tutorial; point of sale; and retailer brand knowledge content.
- Developed retailer specific video content for Sephora.
- Translated brand guidelines into custom motion graphics package.