Garnier needed a new creative vision for their social media channels, with customer engagement at the top of their list of goals. I developed a creative strategy by taking inspiration from the variety of products and brands under the Garnier umbrella to create new content that harmonizes with previous directions while elevating the visual aesthetics to stand out in the social media landscape.
- Developed and executed creative strategy for new social media video content
- Elevated brand visuals without alienating mass market positioning
- Created unique video styles, including cinemagraph and stopmotion
Videos have been most successful media on client’s Instagram channel, with an outpouring of positive engagement.
Men’s Wearhouse was in need of a visual rebrand — although North America’s largest menswear retailer, the brand suffers from low brand perception despite top market brand offerings.
- Developed and implemented a new tone guide for social media content.
- Re-evaluated merchandise featured to showcase product quality and diversity of top-tier brand offerings.
- Elevated product styling in order to raise visual aesthetic standards.
Responsible for concept and production of monthly content calendars of 100+ assets for 4 separate brand identities across US and Canada, including formalwear. Assistance provided on special campaigns as necessary.
Working as a hybrid Producer/Videographer/Editor, and Photographer, I covered 8 seasons of fashion week in New York, Paris, and Milan, including streetstyle and haute couture.
Created over 100 episodes of fashion tv, most often in real time, moments after models walked the runway. From designer interviews to backstage model profiles, my fashion week content captures the latest trends, with an eye for the heart behind the collections.
Sleep No More
Sleep No More is an immersive theater experience located at the McKittrick Hotel in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood. Internationally renowned, this is a world truly unto itself, and comprises Manderlay Bar, The Heath, and Gallow Green. I’ve been photographing special events continually since 2011, and am always amazed at the spectacle that awaits.